Thu, Feb 24|
2/24 | 'The Dog Ate Our Grant Application' | LSFN Funder Peer-to-Peer Session
-- Registration for this program is limited to funders --
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM PST
- The Dog Ate Our Grant Application - Working During Year 3 of the Pandemic
During this funder only peer-to-peers meeting we will discuss topics such as:
- Planning to "go back" to your own office
- Attending meetings in-person: site visits, conferences and informal gatherings
- Grantees' ability to focus: Missing deadlines, weaker/incomplete applications, not sharing updates, etc.
- Trends in the sector: more leadership transitions, "hot topics", impact of more Government funding
Claire Solot, Co-Founder, Legal Services Funders Network & Managing Director, Bigglesworth Family Foundation
Note: Registration for this program is limited to funders.
Regularly, the LSFN will host a funder roundtables to facilitate funder-specific discussions around the ways in which COVID-19 is impacting the populations served by legal services organizations, and the legal aid organizations themselves. Additionally, we'll discuss legislation being considered to help highly impacted communities, provide information on helpful tools, and explore strategies for funders to support those most affected.